Friday, June 14, 2013

Unfinished Art Journal Pages

I have been working on these for about a week.  I do not know why I can not finish one and go to the other! I have an idea that pops into my head and I should get it down before I forget!
Also, has any one heard about Coursera? I'm taking an art class with them and its FREE and online:  Introduction to Art:  Concepts and Techniques. It is a 7 week course and I started in the 3rd week.  If you are interested go check it out!



Wishing every one a great week end!  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you were able to find an art course to take and for FREE!! That is just amazing!

    I wish much luck and success!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!Your artwork is wonderful.I LOVE the tree with the heart-great idea.

    ReplyDelete