Monday, May 13, 2013

I have not posted in a while...

I sure have missed posting on my blog lately, but I have not had any extra time.  My dad has suffered from five strokes in the past and now has cataracts and the machine can not  detect that he has any eye sight.  Monday he will have his first surgery for one of his eyes.  In them mean time he has fallen several times this week and my mom can not lift him, she is a cancer patient herself. She is also a small lady, like myself. So, I have been spending any extra time I have with them, and then some. I have regretfully had to drop out of some swaps during this time.  You guys know I love me some swaps! :)  I am not complaining, just explaining to you guys why I have not posted.  LIFE happens!


2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I truly understand, life does happen. Sorry to read that your dad is having a hard time. I'm sure both your parents really appreciate any and all extra time that you can give them. I wishing your dad good luck on his eye surgery, I hope it all turns out great!
    Have a blessed week,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your parents. It's great that you are able to help them.
    Thank you again for my sweet birdie and nest!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete