Tuesday, January 1, 2013

*Happy New Year*

Hello everyone, I hope your Holiday has been Happy!!

  Happy 2013!

It has been raining all day long here in Mississippi.  Today I could not get out to my shed for my boxes to put my Christmas decorations away. I stayed in and actually organized my craft stash.

I made this ATC today.  The lighting is horrible on these pics.

Also, wanted to share this tag I made today. I do not like it at all, but thought I would share anyway.
I used rubber stamps and ink (first time using ink and stamps, not sure if I like it) in white for the lettering, you could not even see the lettering, so I went over it with a sharpie in blue.
 I think it's okay for you guys to see my blunders as well as  things that I am proud of.
I'm not giving this to anyone, think I will keep it and look back next year to see how I progressed or regressed (lol) !


Now, run over to Savvy Southern Style, Wow Us Wednesday for great inspiration ! Savvy Southern Style

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to say Happy New Year- They are great- Happy New Year to you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to post a tag you're not thrilled with. We all have those once in awhile! Really like the snowflakes on the top tag.

    ReplyDelete