Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

Another adventure at the thrift store yesterday.  I got felt motifs, off white tulle, 4 heart ornaments, those styrofoam things (I don't know what they are originally for, but I'm sure I can find something to do with them), the vintage reindeer (so cute), elf, Santa and angel, tu tu pom poms, and the shiny brights, all for $9.62.  Pretty good deal I'd say!



On the Shiny Brites, I would like to know the difference.....


between these.....


and these?  See how the top of the ornaments are, where you hang them up? 
Does anyone know?

I'm going to put these in a jar to enjoy!

Wishing every one a great week!

Linking up to Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
 http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2012/12/wow-us-wednesdays-95.html

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the answer. Possibly one style is older than the other but I do love them all. Love the faded colors. I put a bunch of red ones in an ironstone bowl today over the kitchen sink so I can enjoy them throughout the season.

    ReplyDelete